Recipe for tomato soup
For 4 People
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil soup.
- 1 onion, finely chopped.
- 1 or 2 cloves of crushed garlic.
- 1 piece fresh ginger 2.5 cm, peeled and finely chopped.
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin.
- 450 gr ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped.
- 115 gr of red lentils (lentils).
- 1.2 liters of vegetable broth or chicken.
- 1 tablespoon of tomato puree.
- Salt, pepper, natural fat yogurt, parsley.
1-Heat the sunflower oil in a pan and sauté the onions over low heat for 5 minutes.
2-Stir in garlic, ginger and cumin, then tomatoes and lentils. Let simmer for another 3-4 minute.
3-Stir in broth and tomato puree. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer over low heat for about 30 minutes. The lenses must be well soft. Salt and pepper to taste. Reduce the pureed soup with a blender, reheat over low heat.Serve.
If you wish, you can decorate with a spoonful of yogurt and chopped parsley.
Dietary Allowance (per serving)
- Calories: 165kcal / 695kj
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated fatty acids: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0
- A pan