Having Healthy Nourished Hair
It is a big question that How to have Healthy Nourished hair? Have beautiful shiny and healthy hair is a reflection of a healthy body, it’s like getting two for the price of one. Just like your body, your hair needs a balanced, nutritious diet to keep them healthy. So follow this recipe for healthier hair, you will be amazed by the difference it makes!
Water is a quarter of the weight of the hair. The moisture softens the hair, so make sure you drink enough fluids. A key point is to not wait to be thirsty. If you’re thirsty, it means your body has lost a lot of water. Water not only hydrates your body but helps keep your hair silky and shiny. Normally you should drink eight to ten glasses of water per day.
Proteins are the basis of hair, so a diet rich in protein! is very important to have beautiful Healthy Nourished hair and will reduce the probability of having damaged and weak hair. You can get protein from foods such as fish, meat, milk, cheese, and cereals.
- Iron helps carry oxygen to the hair. Without enough iron, hair follicles and lack of oxygen. This means that the “goodness” of the roots of your hair is lost throughout the strand. You can increase your iron intake by eating red meat and dark green vegetables, or by iron supplements.
- Zinc is a mineral that strengthens and helps prevent hair loss. The meat and seafood are rich in zinc foods.
- Copper is involved in the pigmentation of the hair. So you can optimize your natural color with a copper-rich nutrition. For a glossy hair color made of Appeal foods high in copper such as seafood, liver, fresh vegetables, nuts, seeds, and meat.
- Vitamins are essential for a healthy scalp, they are important to skin health in general! You can get vitamin A from vegetables – in particular, in carrots.
- Vitamins B and C are important for good circulation, good hair growth, and color. If you make sure you have enough vitamin B and C, you’ll strand strong and supple hair. You can get these vitamins by eating fruits, vegetables, cereals, eggs, milk, and bread.
So follow this healthy guide. And especially do not forget to add a good dose of daily exercise to maintain good blood circulation … and refresh your scalp and nourish the hair with proper care!