- 1 THE FACTS AS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EYEBROW GROWTH SERUM
- 1.1 WHY SHOULD IT BE CASTOR OIL AND NOT ANY OTHER NATURAL OIL?
- 1.2 HOW TO USE CASTOR OIL FOR EYEBROW GROWTH SERUM
- 1.3 HOW DOES CASTOR OIL HELP FASTER GROWTH OF EYEBROWS?
- 1.4 CONCLUSION
- 1.5 Comments
THE FACTS AS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EYEBROW GROWTH SERUM
Everything under the sun has its season; that saying is certainly true for those that intend to grow eyebrows that are thick. From the celebrities to the ordinary folks it seems like the most fashionable thing to do is to grow thick eyebrows and longer eyelashes, the season to do that is surely here with us. One big challenge for those intending to grow thick eyebrows is for those who quickly lose them. Fashionable as growing thick eyebrows may be it is important to note that patience shall be an important virtue for one to have if they harbor hopes of being successful. Another great challenge that hinders the growth of thick eyebrows has them grow again after they have been shaved or waxed. One of the most efficient methods for growing eyebrows again is the use of natural oils the best of them being castor or the eyebrow growth serum. These natural oils are said to have the ability to thicken the eyebrows while at the same time giving them an elegant outlook. Below is some valuable information about how castor oil can be used to solve the many challenges that hinder the proper growth of eyebrows.
WHY SHOULD IT BE CASTOR OIL AND NOT ANY OTHER NATURAL OIL?
There are tremendous advantages of using castor oil more so for the skin and the hair. One of the most critical components that are found in castor oil is fatty acid that can facilitate the growth of hair. Castor oil has certain properties that allow it to work not from the shallow part of the skin but the dark part of it thus allowing healthy and faster hair growth. The fact that castor oil is quite affordable and is natural makes it a popular choice for those that are searching for ways and means of protecting their hair. For the above many reasons, therefore, castor oil or eyebrow growth serum is proving to be of much assistance for those that are regrowing their precious eyebrows.
DIFFERENT METHODS OF USING CASTOR OIL
- Using warm water eliminate any kind of makeup for proper cleaning of your face and eyebrows.
- Make use of castor oil that is cold processed and insert a cotton wool in it.
- Assisted by a brush spread the oil with care upon your eyebrows. Tenderly massage your eyebrows using the tip of your fingers for a minimum time of 2 minutes or a maximum of 3 minutes.
- The oil should be spread over your eyebrows at night just before going to sleep and washed off with water that is neither cold nor hot in the morning.
FAMOUS PERSONALITIES THAT USE CASTOR OIL
HOW TO USE CASTOR OIL FOR EYEBROW GROWTH SERUM
Castor oil facilitates hair growth but more specifically enables the growth of thick hair. It can speed up and hasten the growth of hair where plucking has been overdone, or hair has been shaved off.
ITEMS FOR USE:
- Eyeliner brush that is clean or cotton wool.
- Castor oil
- Tenderly wash your skin with warm water including your eyebrows you should then proceed to dry your skin and eyebrows with a towel.
- Use the cotton wool or the eyeliner brush by first putting it in the castor oil, bearing in mind that if do not have any cotton wool then you can alternatively use a thick piece of cotton cloth.
- Spread the castor oil upon the eyebrows.
- Any extra oil that is on the eyebrows should be dried off using the dry edge of the piece of the thick cotton wool.
- The use of glycerin is highly recommended as it can enhance the work of the castor oil thus giving it an elegant finish.
- The eyebrows should not be interfered with for the whole night.
- When morning comes, everything should be cleaned off with some warm water.
- This procedure needs to do not once but severally to obtain the best outcome.
It is important to state that for you to end up with gorgeous eyebrows it is going to take some daily hard work and some patience too. You should begin to see great fruits of your labor after 5-6 weeks of starting to use castor oil on your eyebrows.
HOW DOES CASTOR OIL HELP FASTER GROWTH OF EYEBROWS?
A healthy diet is a major factor that aids the growth of hair, but because of lack of discipline for many people who are unable to follow up on a healthy diet routine, a majority of individuals are opting for the use of castor oil and many other natural oils. If you want gorgeous and beautiful looking eyebrows, then the use of eyebrow growth serum should be a must as it is the best.
THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SERUM
Proper blood movement is an important aspect of real eyebrow hair growth which is made possible through the use of castor because it contains vital acids with fat and vitamin E. Castor oil shall certainly increase eyebrow hair growth. It is important to exercise patience and be faithful in following the routine of using eyebrow growth serum on your eyebrows as this is the only way to ensure the best results that may come a few months down the line.
SOME GUIDELINES ON REGROWTH OF EYEBROW HAIR
- It is important to consume food that activates the growth of hair naturally. Foods that have acids that have fat, vitamins and proteins are highly recommended. Some types of fish such as Salmon and fruits like Avocado can also be very helpful.
- Hair products and serums that are sold out there in the market that contains castor oil as one of their main ingredients can also activate hair growth. Jojoba oil and Almond oil can also be very helpful in promoting hair growth.
HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE?
- Eyebrow loss can be triggered by many factors that include but not limited to a person’s lifestyle, use of makeup that is abrasive, and neglect of the eyebrows hair. People have certain reservations concerning the use of castor oil as a remedy for eyebrow hair loss and subsequent growth of the same. Because of these reservations, a majority of people have issues such as;
– What period shall it take to have eyebrows grow back?
– What needs to be done to make them grow back?
Important to mention is the fact that the period it takes for eyebrow hair to grow is very different with the time it takes for the hair on the head to become. The hair on the head takes a longer time to grow approximately three months more when compared to eyebrow hair. Other factors that determine how long hair takes to grow include the age of an individual or their present health status. The use of castor oil is said to reduce the period that it takes for eyebrow hair growth to a large extent. Although castor oil is an effective remedy for eyebrow hair loss and regrowth, it should not be used by those who are allergic to castor oil.
GUIDELINES ON ITS APPLICATION
Castor oil works more efficiently when it has remained on your eyebrows for a longer period. For the reason mentioned above, therefore, castor oil should then be applied in the night before retiring to bed. To aid the effectiveness of castor oil glycerin should be added on both eyebrows. Because there are many varieties of castor oils care needs to be taken when it comes to buying them because each and every variety might have a distinct application. You, therefore, need to know the type you need to before you buy it.
For those with reservations as to whether castor oil for eyebrow growth serum can make your eyebrows gorgeous and thick, they should throw away those reservations and embrace the fact that castor oil does work. There are no records of significant or life-threatening side effects of castor oil, but those that are breastfeeding and those that are pregnant, are prohibited from using it as it may have certain side effects. Care should also be taken not to allow castor oil to enter the eyes as this leads to severe itching that in turn causes the reddening of the eyes accompanied by tremendous pain.