White Chocolate Cheese Cake
|Amount||6 Person (s)|
|Cost of revenue||Cheap|
|Level of difficulty||Easy|
Ingredients Of White Chocolate Cheese Cake
for white chocolate cheesecake
- For the dough:
- 100 g melted butter
- 200 g cake or pancake type Breton speculoos
- For the filling:
- 550 g Kiri cheese type
- Sugar 100 g
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 3 sheets of gelatin
- 150 g white chocolate
- 3 eggs
For white chocolate cheesecake
- Preheat oven Th 5 (150 ° C).
- Prepare the dough.
- Grind the cookies in a blender, mix with melted butter.
- Spread on bottom of dish tapping with a spoon.
- Prepare the cream:
- Soak the gelatine in a bowl of cold water.
- Whisk or beater cheese, sugar, and vanilla sugar then add the eggs.
- Melt the chocolate with a spoon of water then add the gelatin-y.
- Mix the chocolate cream. Pour over the dough.
- Put the cake in the oven for 40-50 min.
- Let cool and chill several hours.
Tips for White Chocolate Cheesecake
The cheesecake is not removed from the mold, I recommend to have a flat whose contour withdrew. You can add a little lemon juice into the cream to enhance the taste.