This is a delicious and unusual Salad with Strawberries. Pepper and vinegar bring out the sweetness of fresh strawberries.
- 800 g of strawberries, sliced and washed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
Method of preparation
Preparation time: 15 minutes> Ready in: 15 minutes
- In a bowl, combine strawberries with sugar and let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. In a bowl, mix the vinegar and pepper. Pour over strawberries, turning to soak well. Divide the strawberries into 4 cups and serve.